Mexican Chicken and lime rice soup.
You can cook Mexican Chicken and lime rice soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken and lime rice soup
- You need 4 cups of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 of limes, juiced.
- You need 1 of Jalepeno, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 cups of rice, cooked.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oregano.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
Mexican Chicken and lime rice soup step by step
- In skillet, cook chicken, then cube it..
- In large pot, add broth, lime juice, and spices and bring to a boil. Add chicken and cover, let simmer..
- Sauté onion and garlic, add to pot..
- Add Cilantro and Jalepeno right before serving. Serve over rice with avocado and Mozzerella cheese.