Chicken enchilada casserole.
You can have Chicken enchilada casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada casserole
- Prepare 3 of cooked chicken breasts, shredded.
- Prepare 2 cup of dry Basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 can of (10 oz) enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of (16 oz) can refried beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of white shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 can of (11 oz) corn.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
Chicken enchilada casserole instructions
- Cook the rice according to package directions..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Mix the two cheeses together..
- In a large bowl mix the shredded chicken with enchilada sauce, refried beans and half of the cheese. Add rice, season with salt and pepper if needed, and mix well. Pour rice mixture into a large casserole dish. Top with corn then with remainder of cheese..
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve warm..