Chicken enchilada casserole.
You can have Chicken enchilada casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada casserole
- It’s of cooked chicken breasts, shredded.
- You need of dry Basmati rice.
- Prepare of (10 oz) enchilada sauce.
- You need of (16 oz) can refried beans.
- Prepare of white shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Monterey jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s of (11 oz) corn.
- You need of pepper to taste.
Chicken enchilada casserole instructions
- Cook the rice according to package directions..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Mix the two cheeses together..
- In a large bowl mix the shredded chicken with enchilada sauce, refried beans and half of the cheese. Add rice, season with salt and pepper if needed, and mix well. Pour rice mixture into a large casserole dish. Top with corn then with remainder of cheese..
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve warm..