You can cook Chicken Enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 packages of small flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper,chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 packages of shredded Mexican Style cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 can of Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked white rice.
Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Cook your rice as instructed on package and set to the side..
- Heat oil in skillet. Add your vegetables. Dice your chicken breasts in small pieces and add to the vegetables. Now add all of your seasoning..
- Once the chicken is cooked, add your finished rice. Now add about half of your cheese to the mixture. Stir the mixture. Pour 4 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce into the mix for extra flavor..
- Sprinkle a little cheese onto tortillas. Next, scoop your filling and place into each tortilla and fold tightly. Make sure the seam part is down, that'll help it to stay closed..
- Coat your baking pan with a little of the enchilada sauce. Place your enchiladas in the pan. Pour the rest of the sauce over your enchiladas and sprinkle the cheese on top..
- Let it bake in the oven at 425°F for about 10 minutes or until your cheese is completely melted..
- Take it out of the oven. Enjoy!.