White Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
You can have White Chicken Enchilada Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- It’s of meat.
- You need of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Frozen Corn.
- You need of Green Chile.
- Prepare of Cream of Chicken.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of cooked rice.
- It’s of cheese.
White Chicken Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Boil chicken until Its easy enough To shread Or cut into small chuncks.
- Cook rice.
- In a big bowl Add corn, sour cream, cream of chicken, Chiles, your favorite cheese, chicken, and rice..
- Place in a 13 x 9 pan and cook at 375°F For 30 to 45 min till hot.
- I sometimes add tortillas Cut up inside. Make tortilla chips for topping. In the pic i added crispy onions. You also use cream of mushroom instead. Feel free to add some of your fave ingredients..