Tia's Mexican Chicken.
You can have Tia's Mexican Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tia's Mexican Chicken
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of sun dried tomatos.
- Prepare 2 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
Tia's Mexican Chicken step by step
- chop onion into small peices and add to crockpot.
- add soup,water,spices,and lime juice to pot.
- stir until well mixed then add tomatoes and chicken.
- cook on high for 5 hours or until chicken shreds easily.
- shred chicken with forks in the pot. serve over rice and enjoy.