Chicken Salad Tacos.
You can have Chicken Salad Tacos using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Tacos
- Prepare of skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of worshershire.
- Prepare of white wine.
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of house seasoning.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of mustard.
- Prepare of brown rice with italian seasoning cooked in.
- You need of carrots.
- It’s of lettuce.
- It’s of whole grain taco shells (soft).
- You need of chopped bell pepper.
- You need of minced onion.
Chicken Salad Tacos step by step
- Prep: remove excess fat from chicken.
- slice breasts into desired strips and place in bowl.
- place minced onions and chopped bell pepper in with chicken and mix.
- place all wet seasonings in chicken and mix.
- add each dry seasoning in one at a time, stirring chicken after each ingredient.
- place about 2 tablespoons of e.v.o.o. in a pan on the stove and raise to medium-high heat.
- place chicken strips in pan and constantly stir and flip chicken until chicken is fully cooked (do not brown the chicken).
- drain excess oil out of pan unless a broth is made by the chicken. repeat step 7 and 8 until all chicken is cooked..
- prep: rice, place rice in small pot and add water and italian seasoning.
- once rice is done, fluff and place on cookie sheet to cool (this keeps the grains from sticking).
- chop carrots to desired size.
- on taco shell: place rice, chicken, lettuce, and carrots in that order.