Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake!.
You can cook Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake!
- Prepare of First Half of Dish.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded.
- Prepare 5-6 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of black pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s of rice.
- You need 2 cup of white rice.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube, i use Maggi brand.
- It’s 3 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 cup of green onion.
- You need 1 of crumbled bacon, as much as you want!.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cup of mexican shredded cheese.
Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! instructions
- Puree the tomatoes, garlic, salt, and about 1/2 cup of water together..
- Add the oil to a deep pot and fry the rice on high until it turns slightly golden..
- Once rice is golden, add the tomato puree. Crumble the chicken bullion cube in this mixture. Once it begins to boil, give it a good stir, turn the heat to low, and cover to simmer..
- Let the rice simmer about 15 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed. Test consistency of rice, if too crunchy add one more cup of water and let simmer again..
- While rice is simmering, wash and dice potatoes.
- If you need to, boil the chicken. (I always have shredded chicken, I use it in everything). Boil with 2 cloves garlic and half an onion for great flavor! Shred by pulling apart with a fork while still hot..
- Add chicken to potatoes and place in a deep baking dish. Add 1/3 cup of veggie oil, and stir this together..
- Bake for about 50 minutes, stirring two or three times..
- While this is baking, cut your green onion and fry and crumble your bacon. (Jalapeños are there because I like them. They're optional).
- Once the potatoes and chicken are done cooking, stir in the rice and top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cook an additional five minutes..
- Add other toppings as desired (green onion, sour cream, etc) and enjoy!.