Mint Chocolate Chip Pie.
You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
- Prepare 1 of oreo or chocolate pie crust.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Few drops green food coloring.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of peppermint extract.
- It’s 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of Andes candy.
- Prepare of Melted chocolate to drizzle.
Mint Chocolate Chip Pie step by step
- Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add food coloring and powdered sugar beat until smooth. Then add vanilla extract and peppermint extract until combined..
- Fold in heavy cream then mini chocolate chips and finally crushed Andes candy..
- Put mixture in pie crust and top with chocolate chips and Andes candy and drizzle with melted chocolate..
- Refrigerate for 5 – 6 hours until firm.