Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding.
You can cook Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding
- It’s of Pie Base:.
- Prepare of Graham Crackers.
- It’s of milk marie biscuits.
- You need of Baker's Mix butter (melted).
- It’s of Choco Custard:.
- You need of custard powder dissolved slowly in 2 cups of warm milk.
- Prepare of choco powder dissolved in 100ml hot water.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of Choco Jelly:.
- Prepare of chocolate konnyaku jelly powder.
- Prepare of chocolate agar powder.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of water.
- You need of milk.
- You need of chocolate powder.
Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding instructions
- Grind graham crackers and milk marie biscuits, pour with melted butter and stir. Layer the crust in the pie pan around 2cm thick. (this recipe will make around 3 30x30cm pan) Put on fridge at least 1 hour..
- Mix 6 cups of milk with sugar, medium heat while stirring. Add dissolved custard powder while stirring (make sure there are no custard clumps inside). Add dissolved chocolate powder, stir until boil and the mixture thickens. Layer over the pie crust, put on fridge..
- Combine chocolate konnyaku powder, chocolate agar powder, chocolate powder, and sugar in a dry pan, stir until mixed thoroughly (this is to make sure the chocolate, konnyaku and agar makes no clumps and easier to stir later over stove). Pour water, medium to high heat, stir until boil..
- Add 1 cup of jelly mixture to pan, mix with the cold custard using fork/chopstick, layer with more jelly mixture. Cool in fridge for 2 or more hours and enjoy!.