Chocolate Cream Pie.
You can cook Chocolate Cream Pie using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cream Pie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of semisweet chocolate.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk (I used Dark Chocolate Almond milk).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 Tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
Chocolate Cream Pie step by step
- In glass bowl whisk eggs and set aside (very important to do this first).
- In large sauce pan add sugar, flour, salt, and chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Add milk and stir.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Whisking eggs constantly, slowly add about half the chocolate mixture.
- Blend completely and slowly return to the sauce pan, stirring constantly.
- Bring mixture just back to a boil..
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla..
- Pour into cooked pie crust or graham cracker crust.
- Cool on rack until completely cooled. Cover and refrigerate several hours or over night..
- Serve with whipped cream.