Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with thandai frosting.
You can have Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with thandai frosting using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with thandai frosting
- You need For of the eggless rose cupcakes.
- You need 1/2 tin of or 200 gm condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of rose syrup or roohafzah.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s For of Dry ingredients (sift together).
- You need 1 cup of maida/ plain flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of baking soda.
- It’s 1 TSP of baking powder.
- You need 12 of small gulab jamuns.
- You need For of the thandai whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of non dairy whipped cream (I am using Rich's).
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Elaichi powder.
- You need 8-10 strands of kesar soaked in 2 tbsp of hot milk.
- You need 1 pinch of yellow food colour.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of chopped nuts for garnish.
- Prepare Some of rose petals for garnish.
Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with thandai frosting instructions
- For the cupcakes. Preaheat oven to 150 degree Celsius. Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners..
- In a big bowl sift all the dry ingredients, maida, cornflour, baking powder and baking soda. Keep aside..
- In another mixing bowl add the condensed milk. Beat for 5 minutes using an electric beater. Add the oil and beat again till well mixed..
- Now add the rose syrup and mix well..
- Add half of the flour mixture and 1/4 cup of milk. Mix and beat again for 2 minutes..
- Add the rest of the flour and milk. Beat again your batter is ready..
- Pour the batter in the cupcake liners till it's just half full. Now place a gulab jamun in each. Do not fill till the top..
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Check using a skewer if they are baked completely. Otherwise bake again for 5 minutes..
- Thaw your non dairy whip topping in the fridge overnight. Chill the beater as well. Now beat the cream till stiff peak consistency. This takes 7-8 minutes approximately. Add the Elaichi powder, kesar soaked in milk along with the milk and yellow colour. Mix well..
- Fill the cream in a piping bag. Pipe the cream on the cupcakes..
- Garnish with chopped nuts and rose petals..