Sourdough Spelt Muffin.
You can cook Sourdough Spelt Muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Spelt Muffin
- It’s of starter fed or discard starter.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of cashew milk or dairy of your choice.
- You need of vegetables oil or oil of your choice/ butter.
- Prepare of brown sugar or add more if you want your muffin to be more sweet.
- It’s of raisins.
- Prepare of Spelt flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of frozen or fresh berries.
Sourdough Spelt Muffin instructions
- Mix your wet ingredients.
- Add your dry ingredient except frozen or fresh berries.
- If you want muffin to be fluffy, let it sit. I had it rest in room temperature for 8 hrs..
- If you are not letting your mixture to rest, you may add your berries. Filll up muffin cup to 1/2 (if you let it rest)or 3/4 (norest). Preheat oven at 200C fan..
- Bake muffin for 15-18min..