What to do if someone gives you canned salmon.
You can cook What to do if someone gives you canned salmon using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of What to do if someone gives you canned salmon
- It’s of about 4 cups of canned salmon, wild Alaska caught.
- Prepare of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of rosemary.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of chives.
- You need of chopped shallots.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Indian mustard oil to fry in.
What to do if someone gives you canned salmon instructions
- Open the cans drain them.
- Take the bones out carefully when done squeeze every bit of the salmon to make sure all bones are removed.
- Add all the other ingredients except 1 egg and mustard oil.
- Squeeze these ingredients together and form tiny disc.
- This part is super important heat the mustard oil till smoking turn off heat allow to cool this allows the bitterness to not be in what your cooking.
- Heat mustard oil back up fry your salmon in the pan turning constantly.
- Turn every 2 minutes about 5 to 6 turns set in paper towels to absorb excess oil serve hope you enjoy.
- I got my mustard oil from the Indian market.