Chocolate Mousse Pie With Peanut Butter Cookie Crust.
You can have Chocolate Mousse Pie With Peanut Butter Cookie Crust using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Pie With Peanut Butter Cookie Crust
- It’s of FOR CRUST.
- It’s of Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of FOR MOUSSE FILLING.
- You need of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- It’s of chilled heavy cream.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of FOR TOPPING.
- Prepare of chilled heavy cream.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of shaved chocolate for garnish.
Chocolate Mousse Pie With Peanut Butter Cookie Crust instructions
- TO MAKE CRUST.
- combine crushed cookies( I used the food processor to crush and finely chop ) and combine with melted butter, press into 9 inche pie pan. Freeze while preparing filling.
- TO MAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE FILLING.
- Combine chocolate, vanilla and salt in food processor bowl. Heat 1cup of cream in small saucepan just until simmering, with food processor running pour cream through feed tube and mix until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large chilled bowl whip remaining 2 cups cream with the 1/4 cup powdered sugar until it forms stiff peaks, fold cooled chocolate mixture into whipped cream until it is well blended. Spoon into pie crust. Chill at least 2 hours or overnight..
- Before serving make topping. Beat the 3/4 cup heavy cream with the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until thick, add vanilla and beat until stiff. Spread on top of mousse filling and garnish with chocolate shavings..