No Eggs, Oil, Dairy, Sugar: Raisin Bars.
You can cook No Eggs, Oil, Dairy, Sugar: Raisin Bars using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Eggs, Oil, Dairy, Sugar: Raisin Bars
- It’s 100 grams of ☆Whole wheat cake four (or cake flour).
- You need 30 grams of ☆Almond flour.
- It’s 20 grams of ☆Ground white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ☆Bicarbonate of soda (baking soda).
- It’s 4 pinch of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 50 ml of 100% apple juice (or water).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Apple vinegar (or lemon juice or regular vinegar).
- Prepare 120 grams of California raisins.
No Eggs, Oil, Dairy, Sugar: Raisin Bars step by step
- Put the raisins in boiling water, then quickly drain. Set on paper towels to drain. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the ☆ dry ingredients into a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Combine the apple vinegar and apple juice..
- Add the liquid from Step 3 into the bowl from Step 2 and combine with a rubber spatula..
- Fold in the raisins..
- Bring it all together, then place on top of kitchen parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll out to about 5 mm thickness and so that it is spread out to about 2/3 the size of your baking pan. Bake in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 25 minutes. (The raisins will burn easily, so after the first 15 minutes, cover with aluminum foil.).
- Once baked, cut with a knife into 2 x 7 cm sticks for easy eating..