No Bake Chocolate, Strawberry Tart.
You can cook No Bake Chocolate, Strawberry Tart using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Chocolate, Strawberry Tart
- You need of Crust:.
- It’s of Oreo biscuits, finely crushed.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- It’s of Filling:.
- You need of milk chocolate.
- It’s of dark chocolate.
- It’s of extra thick cream.
- It’s of Topping:.
- Prepare of strawberries, chopped.
- It’s of crushed mixed nuts.
No Bake Chocolate, Strawberry Tart instructions
- For the crust, mix the Oreo crumbs and butter in a bowl. Then pour the mixture into a loose bottom tray and press it to everyone cover the tray. Put the tray in the freezer to chill while you make the filling..
- Roughly chop the milk and dark chocolate and transfer them into a bowl. Keep it aside..
- Heat the cream in a pan, on a medium heat. Just before it hits the boiling point, take it off the heat..
- Slowly pour the cream over the chopped chocolate and leave it for 2-3 minutes. Then mix it thoroughly with a whisk..
- Once it's combined well, pour it over the Oreo crust and ensure to spread it evenly. Place the strawberries over the chocolate and sprinkle the nuts..
- Put the tray in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours. I always let it set overnight..
- Serve it with fresh whipped cream..