Ribeye steak w/corn, bbq mushrooms, bbq artichokes.
You can cook Ribeye steak w/corn, bbq mushrooms, bbq artichokes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ribeye steak w/corn, bbq mushrooms, bbq artichokes
- You need 1 of ribeye steak.
- Prepare 3 of baby portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of McCormick steakhouse onionburger seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of steamed cleaned artichoke halved.
- It’s 1 of ear of yellow sweet corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of lawreys garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Ribeye steak w/corn, bbq mushrooms, bbq artichokes step by step
- Rub seasonings on steak and let sit on counter sealed until it gets to room temperature.
- Fire up the grill.
- Wrap mushrooms in foil with butter and some seasonings.
- Remove corn husk and rub it with butter and seasoning and wrap in foil.
- Place steak, corn and mushrooms on the grill. When I cook steaks I make sure not to poke them and let juices out and only flip them one time. Cook to desired wellness..
- After steak is done let it rest for 10 muinets and continue cooking corn and mushrooms..
- Brush olive oil all around halved artichoke and place on grill center down for about 5 minuets. Serve with garlic butter..
- To steam an artichoke cut off the top and clip the tips of the leaves. Check artichoke at about 40 muinets by poking a fork into the heart through the stem. Once there is no resistance with the poke its done..