Spicy Chicken And Mushroom Pasta in Creamy sauce.
You can have Spicy Chicken And Mushroom Pasta in Creamy sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken And Mushroom Pasta in Creamy sauce
- You need 3 of chicken fillets cut in small cubes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 250 g of bow tie pasta or any other.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 8 of button mushrooms cut into chunks.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Serena chopped tomatoes with chilli peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- You need As needed of Few sprigs chopped spring onion for garnish.
Spicy Chicken And Mushroom Pasta in Creamy sauce instructions
- Cut the chicken into small cubes, wash and strain. Marinate it with the masala and olive oil, mix and keep aside for 30mins. Cook the pasta in enough water according to packaging until al dente and strain..
- Heat a pan on med heat and fry the chicken for 5mins, add the garlic, mushrooms with 1/4 cup water, mix through and let it cook for another 5 minutes..
- Season with the salt to taste and pepper powder, add the tomatoes and let it cook for 10 minutes..
- Add the chilli flakes followed by the pasta, lightly toss through, then pour in the cream, adding water..
- Let it simmer until the cream thickens, garnish with spring onion and serve..