Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup.
You can cook Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup
- Prepare 19 oz of bag frozen cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 6 oz of bag fresh spinach.
- You need 28 oz of diced tomatos w/ Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 oz of neufchatel cheese.
Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup step by step
- Brown sausage in nonstick skillet over medium heat..
- Add sausage and all other ingredients – except spinach – to crock pot..
- Cook on LOW 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally to break up neufchatel and to check tortellinis for doneness..
- Add spinach to crock pot 5-10 minutes before serving. ENJOY!.