Sig's Prawn and Mandarin Pasta Salad.
You can cook Sig's Prawn and Mandarin Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Prawn and Mandarin Pasta Salad
- You need 80 grams of small pasta, I used orzo, but can be other pasta that is used in soups also.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of thick whisked cream (heavy cream).
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 pinch of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 of mandarins (or similar fruit), peeled, and cut into smaller pieces , seeds removed, or use the tinned variety but drain well .If using fresh fruit make sure you remove the white pith completly, as it is bitter..
- Prepare 250 grams of large prawns. I used ready cooked ones here..
- It’s 1 of handful of salad greens to garnish.
Sig's Prawn and Mandarin Pasta Salad instructions
- First cook your pasta according to instructions on packet, when cooked drain and rinse under cold water , drain and set aside.
- Mix the cream, ketchup and mayonnaise and the paprika.
- Then mix the pasta under the sauce, it should not be runny.
- Place the salad greens on a plate, add the mandarins pieces, then the prawns , spoon the pasta sauce over the top and serve.