Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry.
You can have Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry
- You need of Ingredients:.
- It’s of ramen noodles. Discard powder packets.
- You need of Shredded carrots, I buy the already shredded carrots.
- Prepare of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of mushrooms add more if you like a lot of mushrooms.
- You need of mung bean sprouts or more.
- It’s of skinless boneless chicken thighs cut up into bite size pieces but not too small.
- You need of vegetable oil Cornstarch Mixture:.
- Prepare of sweet Thai chili sauce (or use my homemade sweet Thai chili sauce).
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Prepare of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s of fish sauce.
- Prepare of salt for taste (optional).
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of Marinade:.
- It’s of Just enough milk to cover the cut up chicken (milk helps to tenderize chicken).
- It’s of Thai chili sauce.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of crushed red peppers.
- You need of salt.
Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry instructions
- Add chicken to a bowl with milk,minced garlic Thai chili sauce crushed red peppers and salt. marinate for 30 mins..
- To a small bowl add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Thai chili sauce, fish sauce, and cornstarch. Mix well..
- Ramen noodles take about 7 minutes to cook. Make sure you don't overcook them. I take them out right at the 7 minutes mark. Read instructions on the package. You want the ramen noodles and the chicken with veggies to be done at the same time, so make sure you time it correctly..
- Add oil to your wok or frying pan. Let the frying pan get super hot (set stove to high). Remove chicken from marinade. Add chicken to the wok and cook for about 1 minute then set stove to medium high. Add broccoli. Cook until cooked through but still crunchy then add mushrooms and carrots cook for about 2 minutes then add cooked ramen noodles then add cornstarch mixture and coat well with chicken, veggies, and noodles. Add the mung sprouts cook for 30 seconds. Toss mung sprouts into noodles etc..
- Add more Thai chili sauce if needed and salt. (optional)..